Automobile manufacturers, their suppliers and industries in the metallurgical sector in general have four main objectives:
- quality products;
- reducing costs;
- respecting the environment;
- maintaining good labour relations on production.
John Meunier Inc. and Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies provide innovative technologies and cost-effective services covering every stage of water cycle in the automobile industry:
- permanent, temporary or emergency plants to supply demineralized or RO permeate water for surface treatment;
- treatment of oil-water emulsions using membranes or evaporation techniques;
- treatment of factory waste including recycling methods that aim to achieve "zero liquid discharge" (ZLD);
- complete management of water cycle, systems, biological wastewater treatment plants, etc.;
- global agreements to build and operate new facilities;
- consideration of possible social impact.